Are you a Graduate Technologist, looking for your next challenge with a progressive and supportive employer with a triple bottom line? (People, Planet and Profit)
We are offering an opportunity for someone eager to join our growing our Truro or Plymouth office.
A bit about us:
Stride Treglown is the ninth largest architecture practice in the UK. We are the only practice in the AJ100 to become a certified B Corp and earlier this year officially became carbon neutral.
As an employee-owned and inclusive company, everybody has a say in what we do and how we work. We employ and develop the best diverse talent, giving our staff freedom to pursue their own career aspirations, whilst offering flexibility to ensure wellbeing. Together we create people focused places and spaces.
Stride Treglown creates people-focused places. We pride ourselves on hiring the best and most creative talent and helping you develop your career in the direction you want it to go. As an employee-owned and inclusive practice, we are dedicated to increasing our diversity to represent the communities in which we live and work and you will have a real say in what we do and how we work.
We are on the lookout for talented a Graduate Technologist with industry experience to join our Truro or Plymouth office. The roles would suit a proactive bright individual who is looking to develop their career within a forward thinking practice.
We want to provide you with opportunities to use and develop your delivery and communications skills whilst working within a stimulating multidisciplinary environment. We work on a diverse range of projects and pride ourselves on our innovative yet responsive approach to our clients brief, providing quality in outcome and approach every step of the way.
Currently due to the Covid-19 pandemic we are working from home but we will ensure that you receive training and support from your local office including a technical buddy and a mentor.
Knowledge of Revit is preferred although training will be provided if required. We would expect the successful candidate to fully engage with Revit and use it to support our BIM technologies and processes.
- Degree qualified
- Desire to learn new construction techniques and solutions
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to resolve technical challenges and produce accurate technical information
- Experience of co-ordinating the work of associated professional consultants
- Interest in MMC solutions
- Ability to balance workload as the role may require you to balance more than one project at any one time.
- Working knowledge of Revit
- Level 2 BIM experience
What we can offer
- Part (minimum 80% full time equivalent) or Full-time hours
- Flexible work environment
- A comprehensive benefit package
- A contemporary working environment in an excellent location
- A friendly, open and caring culture
- Future opportunity to own the business with us through employee share ownership
If you would like to be considered, please include a
- Cover Letter explaining why you are right person for this role
- CV covering your professional achievements and experiences
- Portfolio that includes examples of your best projects to show us that you right person for this role.
We look forward to hearing from you.