Stride Treglown is an employee-owned company, so everybody has a say in what we do and how we work. Together we create client focused architecture, providing design and construction consultancy services in the public and private sectors. We employ and develop the best diverse talent. We give you the freedom to pursue your career aspirations, yet offer flexibility to ensure your wellbeing. We have a new vacancy. Is this for you?
You will manage the bids process for one of the largest and most successful independent design practices in the UK. With offices across England and Wales we can offer an exciting opportunity for someone eager to play a major role in our winning work strategy.
You must be:
- Passionate about the process of winning work in a wide range of sectors
- Keen to join a small creative team in a large design practice
- Prepared to be based in Clifton, Bristol but happy to travel
- Prepared to attend some out of hours events
- Eager to further your career
We can offer:
- Full or part time hours
- Flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Modern working environment
- Friendly and supportive culture
Team around you
You will lead the Bids team, reporting to the Winning Work Director. You will manage a small team directly, and provide direction for bid coordinators across our nine offices. You will be working very closely with the Marketing, Business Development and Graphics leads and the Directors.
The wider Winning Work team supports all nine offices around the UK, 12 specialist services and 15 different industry sectors. You will need to interact with all the Directors and many of the leaders in these studios to get the best out of your role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Directors to identify bid opportunities.
- Coordinate the bidding process for multiple bids
- Project manage bid submissions.
- Lead on our UK-wide framework submissions
- Create high-quality documents, including writing and editing content.
- Maintain bid information library.
- Research and identify relevant market intelligence.
Essential Skills/ Experience
- Experience within architecture or the built environment
- Bid writing knowledge and experience
- Strong writing skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Confident, motivated and proactive nature
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and priorities
- Advanced InDesign, MS Office
- Used to a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communicator who uses initiative
Please submit a CV and Cover Letter by clicking Apply (on our website)
See www.stridetreglown.com for further details about the company