Stride Treglown creates people-focused places. We pride ourselves on hiring the best and most creative talent and helping you develop your career in the direction you want it to go. As an employee-owned and inclusive practice, we are dedicated to increasing our diversity to represent the communities in which we live and work and you will have a real say in what we do and how we work.
We are looking for proactive and talented Part Two qualified Architectural Assistants to join our Bristol Office.
We want to provide you with opportunities to use and develop your design and communications skills whilst working within a stimulating multidisciplinary environment. We work on a diverse range of projects and pride ourselves on our innovative yet responsive approach to our clients brief, providing quality in outcome and approach every step of the way.
Currently due to the Covid-19 pandemic we are working from home but we will ensure that you receive training and support from your local office including a technical buddy and a mentor.
For those people with outstanding portfolios who can demonstrate their skills and strengths we will create the right opportunity to support you in your blossoming career – consolidating what you have learnt and providing exposure and opportunities to work on new things. This is a great opportunity to deepen your use of Revit and BIM within our thriving practice.
We will provide and pay for Revit training to the successful candidates.
- At least 12 months post degree experience in an architectural practice
- Good interpersonal skills
- An understanding of the sensitivities when communicating with and presenting to clients
- An understanding of the design process and development of a construction project
- Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
- Ability to balance workload as the role may require you to balance more than one project at any one time
- Knowledge of Revit
What we can offer:
- Part (minimum 80% full time equivalent) or Full-time hours
- Flexible work environment
- A comprehensive benefit package
- A contemporary working environment in an excellent location
- A friendly, open and caring culture
- Future opportunity to own the business with us through employee share ownership
If you would like to be considered, please include a;
- Cover Letter explaining why you are right person for this role
- CV covering your professional achievements and experiences
- Portfolio that includes examples of your best projects to show us that you right person for this role. This is needs to shine to show your abilities and potential.
Please note, we unfortunately will not be able to provide visa sponsorship to the successful applicant.
We look forward to hearing from you.