This summer we are looking for proactive and talented Part Two qualified Architectural Assistants to join our head office in Bristol.
We want to provide you with an opportunity to use your design and communications skills whilst working within a stimulating multidisciplinary environment.
For those people with outstanding portfolios and can demonstrate their skills and strengths we will create the right opportunity at Stride Treglown.
This is a great opportunity to deepen your use of Revit and BIM within our thriving practice.
We look forward to your application and please remember to include;
- Cover letter
- Your availability in regards to start date
- Your future aspirations
- Detail your education and work experience
- Describe the type of work you have completed while on placement at other practices
- Make sure this is up-to-date and explains gaps in your work / educational history
- This really needs to shine. Your portfolio will show your design skills and abilities.
- Preparing design proposals using CAD and hand drawn methods
- Contributing to the design process and co-ordinating detailed design information
- Contributing to specifications for construction work
- Preparing drawings, plans and documents for statutory approvals
- Contributing to design stage risk assessments
- Making site visits
- Obtaining tenders for construction work
- Contributing to meetings and document preparation
- Assisting with co-ordinating associated professionals as required
- Assisting in obtaining and evaluating tenders and agreeing contracts