We are on the lookout for a talented Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join our Winchester office, based in Colden Common. The role would suit a proactive bright individual who is looking to develop their career within a forward thinking practice.
We are one of the largest architectural practices in the UK with over 300 staff across 9 offices. We design award winning buildings in a wide variety of sectors including education, residential, healthcare, transport, leisure, industrial and commercial.
Our successful Winchester office is looking for a team member who is keen to use their design and communication skills to support the team on an exciting range of projects. We are after someone who is a lateral thinker, a clear communicator and who works with a collaborative spirit.
Knowledge of Revit is preferred although training will be provided if required. We would expect the successful candidate to fully engage with Revit and use it to support our BIM technologies and processes.
We look forward to your application and please remember to include;
- Your availability in regards to start date
- Your future aspirations
- Detail your education and work experience
- Describe the type of work you have completed while on placement at other practices
- Make sure this is up-to-date and explains gaps in your work / educational history
- This really needs to shine. Your portfolio will show your design skills and abilities
- At least 12 months post degree experience in an architectural practice
- Good interpersonal skills
- An understanding of the sensitivities when communicating with and presenting to clients
- An understanding of the design process and development of a construction project
- Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
- Ability to balance workload as the role may require you to balance more than one project at any one time
- Knowledge of Revit