Past National Planning Consultancy of the Year, Stride Treglown are offering a great opportunity to join their Bristol Headquarters Office
The Town Planning Team at Stride Treglown are a specialist service working within one of the country’s leading architectural practices. We work with both private and public sector clients across a wide range of projects in all key development sectors. We are proud of our achievements and the strong relationships we develop with our clients.
We are looking to appoint a Chartered Town Planner (MRTPI) to be a vital part of our Head Office Team, based in Bristol. You will devise and execute planning application strategies and, with the support of the team, offer technical support to architectural colleagues across our network of offices. You will work alongside a large team of architects and design professionals in an environment which provides opportunity to shape your career and the successful places we seek to create. See www.shapingfutureplaces.com for further information as to how we are engaging in a national conversation about the importance of planning and placemaking in an ever changing world.
We are looking for an individual with development management experience and a passion for making a positive difference through a proactive, can-do, attitude.
Your role will involve:
- Preparing planning applications and Listed Building Consent submissions on behalf of public, private and voluntary sector clients, with an emphasis on supporting our framework clients (including Higher Education, Healthcare and Contractors).
- Preparing Planning Policy Appraisals, Schedule of Planning application deliverables and assisting in pre-application discussions with Local Planning Authorities.
- Supporting the coordination of multi-disciplinary teams in the preparation of integrated Planning Design and Access Statements for major projects
- Preparing Minor Material Amendment, Non-Material Amendment and Reserved Matters submissions
- Supporting the preparation and delivery of public consultation and stakeholder engagement strategies
- Preparing representations to Policy Documents and helping to prepare Land Promotion Submissions
- Addressing various Development Management queries generated across our architectural studios across the Country
- Preparing research articles and Technical Advice Notes
Sectors of activity will include, but are not be limited to Residential, Schools, Healthcare, Universities and Commercial development (including Technology and Innovation).
For an opportunity to join this award winning and ambitious team please click “Apply” below (on our company website) and upload your CV, with a personal statement highlighting what you can bring to the team.
We look forward to receiving your application.