Updated 24th March
In order to address and manage the risks to our staff, clients and supply chain arising from COVID19, our contingency plan has been implemented. As a result we are taking the following actions to reduce the risk of spreading the virus:
- We’re doing our bit to limit and delay the spread of the virus. We are all following government recommendations on social distancing.
- We have transitioned to virtual office environments. All our physical offices have closed and all staff are homeworking.
- We are maintaining regular contact with clients and colleagues. Our services to you and your projects should remain unaffected.
- If you need to contact us, please use direct dials (DDs) or mobile numbers. This is the most efficient way to reach your Stride Treglown contact.
- We are conducting all meetings by Skype, conference calls and other remote means instead of face to face meetings.
- Our staff are stopping attendance at external events until further notice.
- If any of our team is confirmed as having contracted the virus, we will update client and project team members that might be affected. We will aim to minimise disruption to projects by redistributing workload and responsibilities as soon as we can.
We continue to closely monitor the situation and will update our plans/advice accordingly via this post.
If you have any queries relating to the above please contact David Hunter, Chairman.