This year’s AUDE Conference moves entirely online. Spread over five days, it’s bigger than ever.
We’ll be tackling the big issues. Zero carbon, creative reuse, healthy student accommodation and estate strategies are just some of the many subjects we’ll be discussing at the event.
Meet our specialist team
- Alastair Wilson: Director – Laboratories & Research Buildings
- Cora Kwiatkowski: Head of Universities – Academic Buildings & Research Opportunities
- Matt Tarling: Director – Higher Education & Student Accommodation
- Pierre Wassenaar: Director – Technology & Innovation
- Graham Stephens: Director – Town Planning, Masterplanning & Urban Design
- Edward Davies: Head of Creative Reuse
Session E1: University of the West of England – Low Carbon Residences (2030 approach to reducing carbon)
On Wednesday morning, Matt Tarling and Professor Martin Boddy, Pro Vice Chancellor Research and Enterprise, University of the West of England (UWE), will be discussing our Low Carbon Residences project – set to be one of the largest Passivhaus certified projects in the world.
Matt and Professor Boddy will explain the approach we have taken with UWE and how this links into the university’s net-zero carbon 2030 environmental strategy. The first phase of 900 bedrooms will deliver a mix of bedroom types with facilities including study, social, activity spaces and a new campus café. The sustainability strategy includes a biodiverse landscape with a strong focus on creating an active landscape for students.