NHS Shared Business Services Framework (NHS SBS)
Framework for Construction Consultancy Services
What is it?
The Framework provides an OJEU-compliant procurement route for the provision of Construction Consultancy Services from a wide range of specialisms. The Framework runs from 1st April 2018 to 30th September 2022.
What type of project can I use it for?
- Any project – new build or refurbishment
- Any size
- Anywhere in the UK
- Traditional or Design & Build procurement
Who can use it?
Any Public Sector Organisation can access the Framework, it is not limited to the NHS.
What services does it cover?
Through the Framework, we can provide you with the following services:
- Lot 1 – Architectural Services
- Lot 2 – Project Management
- Lot 6 – Principal Designer
- Lot 7 – Building Surveyors
- Lot 9 – Environmental Services (incl. BREEAM and SKA)
- Lot 12 – Ancillary Services
We can also provide a ‘one stop shop’ multidisciplinary service that can include some, or all, of these services:
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Quantity Surveyor
- Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health (MEP) Services
- Health and Safety
- Energy Efficiency Services and Associated Products
- Fire Safety
How much does it cost?
We have competitive pre-agreed Framework fee rates. There is no cost to clients to access the Framework.
How do I access it?
If an organisation is not yet a member of the Framework, they should contact NHS Shared Business Services and register to become an Associate Member.
Public sector projects
Speak to us
If you’d like to know more, please contact our NHS SBS Framework lead: