We bring over 50 years of healthcare design experience and learning to every project from major hospital projects to targeted interventions.
Our current project list includes six New Hospital Programme commissions, emergency departments and urgent treatment centres, community diagnostic centres and elective theatre hubs across England and Wales.
Our capability and experience mean we understand the challenges. The NHS is under intense pressure with long ambulance waiting times, backlogs for treatment exacerbated by Covid-19, and challenges in discharging patients to appropriate care settings.
New developments must support new ways of working with the digitisation of services, support the decarbonisation of the NHS, and utilise Modern Methods of Construction.
We also understand the unique opportunity of investment via the current New Hospital Programme. Working on six of these major hospitals means that we are at the forefront of new guidance and ideas and best practice that will deliver the best value.
Working on over 70 healthcare projects a year, we are always adapting to current healthcare trends. We work closely with your clinical and facilities management teams to understand their requirements, before providing creative, cost effective solutions.
Our experience includes strategic masterplanning, acute care, mental health, specialist healthcare, community and social care, and primary and private healthcare. We work within framework agreements with clients and contractors, offering architectural design with a complete package of complementary services.
Clinical Planning. Understanding the end user is crucial to your project’s success.
Sitting down with stakeholders in a relaxed environment is key to teasing out the important issues.
Our interactions with the end-users are supportive and non-technical. We use a variety of communication methods to encourage enthusiastic and relevant responses, helping to inform the design and create a detailed brief.
News & thoughts
Meet the Team
Head of Healthcare
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board
- Alliance Medical
- Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
- Bosence Farm Community Ltd
- Capio Healthcare (now Ramsay Healthcare)
- Cardiff and Vale University Health Board
- Centres for Clinical Excellence (now Circle Health)
- Cowlin Construction
- General Practice Investments
- General Practice Investments Corporation Limited (GPI)
- Gracewell Healthcare
- Grosvenor House Group
- Grosvenor House Group
- Hafod Care
- Hertfordshire Community NHS trust
- KTWO Global
- Lewis Manning Hospice
- National Medical Enterprises
- National Osteoporosis Society
- NHS Blood and Transplant
- NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS Shared Business Services
- North Bristol NHS Trust
- North Somerset PCT
- Pearn Convalescent Home Trust
- Plymouth Community Healthcare Trust
- Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust
- Plymouth NHS
- Powys Local Health Board
- Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals
- Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust
- Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital
- Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal National Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases NHS Trust
- Royal United Hospital Bath NHS Trust
- South Devon Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- South Somerset PCT
- Southampton City Primary Care Trust
- St Luke's Hospice
- Teenage Cancer Trust
- Teignbridge Primary Care Trust
- The Christie NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Trust
- Wellcare Private General Practice
- Wellcome Trust
- Ysguborwen Care
Speaking to us is easy.
You can contact one of our offices:Find nearest location
or you can speak directly to: