College Green Health and Wellbeing Centre
A sustainable scheme designed for 21st Century medical needs
The Health & Wellbeing Centre – a low rise, mid-density, sustainable scheme – is designed with future flexibility in mind meaning it can respond to the evolving medical practices of the twenty first century.
It supports the care needs of the immediate College Green Care Village, which includes independent retirement living, extra care apartments and dementia care home, as well as the wider community.
The Health & Wellbeing Centre offers a unique combination of services:
- Accommodation for a new doctors’ surgery
- A suite of consulting rooms
- A gym for the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital
- Three retail units
- A number of Discharge to Assess units for the NHS
- Bookable consulting and treatment rooms, as well as the activity room, to enable hospital clinicians to undertake sessions in the community,