South East Wales Technical and Professional Services (SEWTAPS)
What is it?
Led by Cardiff Council, SEWTAPS is an overarching multi-disciplinary consultant framework available to all public sector clients. Maximising public sector buying power, the framework supports regeneration, growth and the delivery of social value and community benefits at both local and national levels.
The framework runs from 19th April 2021 to 18th April 2025 with an option to extend for two 12-month terms until 2027.
What type of project can I use it for?
- Any public sector project
- New build or refurbishment
- Any size
- Anywhere in the UK
- Traditional or Design & Build procurement
Who can use it?
This framework is available for use by all public sector organisations across Wales and the whole of the UK.
What services does it cover?
Stride Treglown can offer a lead-consultant driven, full multi-disciplinary design team, including project management if required, covering all necessary services tailored to suit the particular commission.
How much does it cost?
We have competitive pre-agreed Framework fee rates. There is no cost to clients to access the Framework.
How do I access it?
- Contact the SEWTAPS team via Consultancyframework@cardiff.gov.uk
- Sign the Access Agreement (if not already a SEWTAPS member)
- Receive Framework Documentation
- Decide your procurement options
- Complete SEWTAPS Mini-Competition or Order Form
Key SEWTAPS contacts:
- Chris McLellan, Framework Manger
- Shauket Ali, Framework Manager: 07794 239752
- Hayley Evans, Senior Procurement Officer: 07967 793204
Public sector projects
Speak to us
If you’d like to know more, please contact our SEWTAPS Framework lead: