Experts from our Healthcare team are heading up to Manchester to join what is billed as the UK’s largest event for healthcare engineering and estates management professionals.
The team are looking forward to discussions around the latest challenges and opportunities in the sector, and will pull on their breadth of experience – working on 70 live projects a year – to enrich those conversations.
We have a current portfolio of transformational projects across England and Wales, including: eight New Hospital Programme commissions; emergency departments and urgent treatment centres; community diagnostic centres; elective theatre hubs; alongside regular capital programmes of works. This means we’re working at the forefront of emerging ideas, best practice and guidance.
Our sector experts not only have specialist knowledge across strategic masterplanning, acute care, mental health, specialist healthcare, community and social care, and primary and private healthcare, they also have deep knowledge and connections to the regions we work in.
Meet the people going:
- Daniel Van Luttmer, Director – National
- Simon Boundy, Head of Healthcare – National
- Katherine Roberts, Senior Associate Architect – National
- Steve Jenkins, Senior Associate Architect – National
- Linda Jordan, Associate Architect – North & Midlands
- Philippa Klaschka, Associate Director – South
- Chloe Madge, Associate Architect – Wales
Heal, Design & Construction Theatre, 11th October (10:15 – 12:10)
On day two of the conference, Linda Jordan and fellow Architects for Health ‘Heal Stream’ Lead, Ruairi Reeves will be co-chairing a session covering the following topics:
- Nature brings people together (Lucy Jenkins, WSP)
- Healing space for mental health (Teva Hesse, 4D Studio)
- Making the most of a challenging site for vulnerable service users: Kimmeridge Court Eating Disorders Unit (Laura Delgado, Medical Architecture)
Check out the conference programme for more details. If you’d like to arrange a meeting with our team, get in touch directly via the links listed above, or reach out to them on LinkedIn.