Are you an Architect looking for your next challenge with a progressive and supportive employer with a triple bottom line? (People, Planet, and Purpose).
We have excellent opportunities for individuals to join our London Office.
A bit about us
Stride Treglown is the tenth largest architecture practice in the UK. We are a certified B Corp and accredited carbon neutral in our operation.
As an employee-owned and inclusive company, everybody has a say in what we do and how we work. We employ and develop the best diverse talent, giving our staff freedom to pursue their own career aspirations, whilst offering flexibility to ensure wellbeing.
Stride Treglown creates people-focused places. We pride ourselves on hiring the best and most creative talent and helping you develop your career in the direction you want it to go. As an employee-owned and inclusive practice, we are dedicated to increasing our diversity to represent the communities in which we live and work and you will have a real say in what we do and how we work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to use your design skills on a variety of exciting projects within a diverse and growing team, working with senior designers and technical team members to deliver your designs and progress your skills and career.
You will have
- A desire to create and deliver great buildings
- 2 years post completion of RIBA part 3 or equivalent, working in a high quality, design and delivery focused practice
- Experience from concept to delivery
- An interest in the Retail/Commercial/Private sector
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team – building rapport and creating positive relationships
- Experience of working autonomously when required, with the right support
- Excellent drawing and presentation skills and the ability to explain a design idea and evolution of a concept
- Ability to provide professional guidance to design and construction teams
- Educated to at least RIBA Part 3 level with 2 years professional experience (minimum)
- Good interpersonal skills to include an understanding of the sensitivities when communicating with and presenting to clients
- Excellent communication skills to facilitate working in a hybrid environment (office and home-based working)
- Ability to balance workload as the role will require you to focus on more than one project at a time
- Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
- Level 2 BIM experience
- Interest in MMC solutions
- Working knowledge of Revit
- Demonstrable experience of collating and organizing technical information, preparing drawings, plans and documents and report/spec writing
- Ability to contribute to design stage risk assessment
- Comment upon and develop subcontractor packages
- Strong Revit and Enscape skills would be an advantage
- Have experience in the Private Sector
What we can offer
- Full-time hours
- With mentoring, the opportunity to develop team leadership skills and responsibilities
- Flexible work environment
- A comprehensive benefit package
- A contemporary working environment in an excellent location
- A friendly, open and caring culture
- Future opportunity to own the business with us through employee share ownership
If you are interested in joining our team we ask that you include a
- Cover Letter explaining why you are right person for this role
- CV covering your professional achievements and experiences
- Portfolio that includes examples of your best projects to show us that you right person for this role
Please apply via our website – you do not need to join or subscribe to any third party websites.
Please note, we unfortunately will not be able to provide visa sponsorship to the successful applicant.
We look forward to hearing from you.