We are on the lookout for a talented Architectural Technologist to join our Winchester office, based in Colden Common. The role would suit a proactive bright individual who is looking to develop their career within a forward thinking practice.
We are one of the largest architectural practices in the UK with over 300 staff across 9 offices. We design award winning buildings in a wide variety of sectors including education, residential, healthcare, transport, leisure, industrial and commercial.
Our successful Winchester office is looking for a qualified team member who has a proven track record in delivering accurate and technically appropriate production information. We are after someone who is a lateral thinker, a clear communicator and who works with a collaborative spirit.
Knowledge of Revit is preferred although training will be provided if required. We would expect the successful candidate to fully engage with Revit and use it to support our BIM technologies and processes.
Please ensure that your application includes a covering letter, CV and samples of your work demonstrating your experience and areas of interest.
- Degree qualified or qualified through experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to resolve technical challenges and produce accurate technical information
- Experience of co-ordinating the work of associated professional consultants
- Ability to balance workload as the role may require you to balance more than one project at any one time
- Knowledge of Revit