We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Assistant Landscape Architect to join our busy head office team in Bristol. We are interested in hearing from graduate Landscape Architects and technically skilled individuals who are already in practice to join our busy teams to provide production and landscape technical support. The successful applicant must be capable of working individually with the support and direction of the landscape team. They must be motivated and well organised with confidence in their ability to develop design sketch drawings into technical drawing packages and have a high standard of written and verbal communication.
Is this the job for you?
You will provide day to day support to the senior team on a production package and project stage work basis. The skills required will include the production of graphical plans and presentation documents for early stage client and stakeholder engagement.
We are involved in a wide range of commissions from rural to urban settings and work on a variety of project types, sectors and scales. We are engaged in all stages of design, contributing to early feasibility studies through to technical detailing and monitoring construction on site. Through your role you will be able to gain experience of the different work stages and production packages required for feasibility, planning, tender and construction stages of projects. Through this we will be able to help you develop your skills and offer further training and support in specific areas.
- Good time management and organisation
- Auto CAD
- Adobe Suite Software (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Working in a team and taking instruction from designers
- An ability to detail and provide technical support
- Landscape Architecture qualifications
- Revit knowledge would be advantageous
- Supporting work at varying design stages
- Experience of taking projects through successful planning applications
- Experience of multi-agency working
What we can offer:
- Part-time (minimum 75% full time equivalent) or Full-time hours
- Flexible work environment
- A comprehensive benefit package
- A contemporary working environment in an excellent location
- A friendly, open and caring culture
- Future opportunity to own the business with us through employee share ownership
- If you are interested in joining our team as a Assistant Landscape Architect please click apply below
We ask that you include a;
- Cover Letter explaining why you are right person for this role
- CV covering your professional achievements and experiences
- Portfolio that includes examples of your best projects to show us that you right person for this role
We look forward to hearing from you!