Stride Treglown creates people-focused places. We pride ourselves on hiring the best and most creative talent and helping you develop your career in the direction you want it to go. As an employee-owned and inclusive practice, we are dedicated to increasing our diversity to represent the communities in which we live and work and you will have a real say in what we do and how we work.
We are now adding fresh talent to our Winning work team. Is this the job for you?
You will manage the bids process for one of the largest and most successful independent design practices in the UK. With offices across England and Wales we can offer an exciting opportunity for someone eager to play a major role in our winning work strategy.
You must be:
- Passionate about the process of winning work in a wide range of sectors
- Keen to join a small creative team in a large design practice
- Prepared to be based in our head office in Clifton, Bristol (although we are also open to candidates who could base themselves in one of our other 8 offices)
- Prepared to attend some out of hours events
- Eager to further your career
We can offer:
- Full or part time hours
- Flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Modern working environment
- Friendly and supportive culture
Team around you
You will lead the Bids team reporting into the Bids Director. You will manage a small team directly in Bristol, and provide direction for our nine UK offices. You will be working very closely with the Marketing, Business Development and Graphics leads and the Directors who all form part of the Winning Work team.
The wider Winning Work team supports all nine offices around the UK, 12 specialist services and 15 different industry sectors. You will need to interact with all the Directors and many of the leaders in these studios to get the best out of your role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Directors and sector leaders to identify bid opportunities.
- Coordinate the bidding process for multiple bids
- Project manage bid submissions.
- Lead on our UK-wide framework submissions
- Create high-quality documents, including writing and editing content.
- Maintain bid information library.
- Research and identify relevant market intelligence.
Essential Skills/ Experience
- Experience within architecture or the built environment
- Bid writing knowledge and experience
- Strong writing skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Confident, motivated and proactive nature
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and priorities
- Advanced InDesign, MS Office
- Used to a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communicator who uses initiative
We will be shortlisting and interview for this during February 2021.
Please submit a CV and Cover Letter by clicking Apply (on our website)
See www.stridetreglown.com for further details about the company