Are you an experienced Interior Designer looking for your next challenge with a progressive and supportive employer with a triple bottom line? (People, Planet, and Purpose).
We have excellent opportunities for individuals to join either our Bristol or Plymouth Office.
A bit about us
Stride Treglown is the tenth largest architecture practice in the UK. We are the only practice in the AJ100 to become a certified B Corp and last year officially became carbon neutral.
As an employee-owned and inclusive company, everybody has a say in what we do and how we work. We employ and develop the best diverse talent, giving our staff freedom to pursue their own career aspirations, whilst offering flexibility to ensure wellbeing. Together we create people focused places and spaces.
This is a fantastic opportunity to use your design skills on a variety of exciting projects within a diverse and growing team, working with senior designers and technical team members to deliver your designs and progress your skills and career.
You will have
- At least 4 years post university experience within interior design
- All round experience from concept to delivery
- An interest in the Healthcare sector
- A desire to create and deliver great spaces
- Ability to demonstrative creative flair
- An interior architecture/interior design degree, or equivalent qualification
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to explain a design idea and evolution of a concept
- Strong client care skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team – building rapport and creating positive relationships
- Ability to work autonomously when required, with the right support
- Excellent time management skills of own workload and that of junior support
- Ability to provide professional guidance to design and construction teams
- Strong 3d modelling skills (Revit and Enscape would be an advantage)
- Strong knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and excel skills
- Generate a scope of service with an associated fee proposal with support
- Ability to conduct formalised project design reviews alongside senior team members.
- Have experience in the healthcare sector
What we can offer
- Full-time hours
- Flexible work environment
- A comprehensive benefit package
- A contemporary working environment in an excellent location
- A friendly, open and caring culture
- Future opportunity to own the business with us through employee share ownership
If you are interested in joining our team we ask that you include a:
- Cover Letter explaining why you are right person for this role
- CV covering your professional achievements and experiences
- Portfolio that includes examples of your best projects to show us that you right person for this role
Please apply via our website – you do not need to join or subscribe to any third party websites.
Please note, we unfortunately will not be able to provide visa sponsorship to the successful applicant.
We look forward to hearing from you.