Are you a socially-savvy storyteller, looking to develop your career?
Stride Treglown is seeking a Marketing Assistant to join its Winning Work team. We are looking for an organised people-person who is self-motivated and a good written communicator. Help us promote our projects, people, and positive impact in a creative, clear, and consistent way.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with internal teams and external copywriters to help create and edit written copy i.e. news articles, blogs, press releases, and project stories.
- Assist with the production of all other marketing collateral (video, podcasts, printed materials, event assets etc.) using our brand templates and standards.
- Upload and edit website content.
- Update and maintain our marketing library which includes staff CVs, project case studies, capability statements, and photography etc.
- Track award opportunities, help to coordinate submissions, and handle follow up communications.
- Liaise with internal teams, client teams and external photographers to commission and coordinate project photography and video.
- Support the creation of content and coordinate posts across all social platforms.
- Engage with, and help to grow, audiences.
- Monitor, track and report on social performance/analytics.
- Feedback news and insights to Winning Work team and wider business.
- Answer daily queries about marketing. This might include: social media, project news, branding, events.
- Liaise with people across the business to seek out interesting stories and content.
- Help to keep the business up to date with latest news, projects, marketing campaigns and events.
- Upload and manage ‘how to’ marketing content on FUSE, our internal Learning & Development platform.
General support for Winning Work team
- Provide admin support for a variety of marketing/events/business development tasks when required.
- Keep our project and contacts reporting system up to date.
The team around you
- The Marketing Assistant is part of the Winning Work team (Marketing, Business Development, Events, Bids, Data and Graphics). The team supports all 9 offices around the UK, 12 specialist services and 15 different industry sectors.
- A degree in marketing, or 1-2 years experience working in marketing role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Social media savvy
- A great team player who is confident working with people at all levels in the business
- Very organised and able to work to deadlines
- Process driven and detail orientated
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
- Full of ideas and happy to share them!
- Interest in architecture and design
- Experience using InDesign, Photoshop, WordPress, Mailchimp (desirable)
Flexibility considered: 3 – 5 days per week / 22.5 – 37.5 hrs week.
This role will be hybrid, with some expectation of working from either our Bristol or Bath Studio for part of the week.
If you would like to be considered, please include a:
- Cover Letter explaining why you are right person for this role
- CV covering your professional achievements and experiences
- You can apply via our website – you do not need to join or subscribe to any third-party websites.
Please note, we unfortunately will not be able to provide visa sponsorship to the successful applicant.
We look forward to hearing from you.