Thank you for your interest in our current role. We have had a very large number of applications and have closed the role to new applicants, at this time, while we process those individuals who have already applied.
Are you a Part 2 Architectural Assistant, looking for your next challenge with a progressive and supportive employer with People, Planet, and Purpose at its heart?
We are offering an opportunity for someone eager to join our London team.
A bit about us
Stride Treglown is the tenth largest architecture practice in the UK. We are the only practice in the AJ100 that is a certified B Corp and earlier this year officially became carbon neutral.
As an employee-owned and inclusive company, everybody has a say in what we do and how we work. We employ and develop the best diverse talent, giving our staff freedom to pursue their own career aspirations, whilst offering flexibility to promote wellbeing.
Stride Treglown creates people-focused places. We are dedicated to increasing our diversity to represent the communities in which we live and work. We pride ourselves on hiring the best and most creative talent and supporting you in developing your career.
Part 2 Architectural Assistant
We are looking for a proactive and talented Part 2 qualified Architectural Assistant to join our growing London team.
We will provide you with opportunities to use and develop your design and communications skills whilst working within a stimulating multidisciplinary environment. We work on a diverse range of projects and pride ourselves on our innovative yet responsive approach to our client’s brief, providing quality in outcome and approach every step of the way.
We will ensure that you receive training and support from your local office including a technical buddy and a mentor. We will provide and pay for Revit training to the successful candidate.
For those people with outstanding portfolios who can demonstrate their skills and strengths we will create the right opportunity to support you in your blossoming career – consolidating what you have learnt and providing exposure and opportunities to work on new things. This is a great opportunity to deepen your use of Revit and BIM within our thriving practice.
- At least 12 months post degree experience in an architectural practice
- Excellent communication skills to facilitate working in a hybrid environment (office and home-based working)
- Good interpersonal skills
- An understanding of the sensitivities when communicating with, and presenting to, clients
- An understanding of the design process and development of a construction project
- Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
- Ability to balance workload as the role may require you to balance more than one project at any one time
- Knowledge of Revit
What we can offer
- Full-time hours
- Flexible work environment
- A comprehensive benefit package
- A contemporary working environment in an excellent location
- A friendly, open and caring culture
- Future opportunity to own the business with us through employee share ownership
If you would like to be considered, please include a;
- Cover Letter explaining why you are right person for this role
- CV covering your professional achievements and experiences
- Portfolio that includes examples of your best projects to show us that you right person for this role.
Please apply via the careers page on our website – you do not need to join or subscribe to any third-party websites.
Please note, we unfortunately will not be able to provide visa sponsorship to the successful applicant.
We look forward to hearing from you.