Stride Treglown is an award winning multidisciplinary design practice which has 9 offices nationwide. We are currently looking for a Technical Administrator to join our Bristol team.
As Technical Administrator you will be the friendly interface for both internal and external customers. Day to day you will answer telephone calls, greet visitors, type correspondence and manage diaries. In addition, preparing invoices, setting up electronic template files for new projects, ordering stationary and photocopying/ scanning will be regular tasks.
We are therefore looking for someone who can demonstrate that they have the following skills and attributes:
- Proactive with good organisational skills and ability to prioritise and take ownership of a range of administrative tasks
- Approachable with proven communication skills, particularly in relation to customer service
- Take a pride in your work with a good attention to detail and a methodical approach to tasks (to include a good level of English writing and analytical skills)
- A basic level of competence and confidence in using IT, particularly Word, Microsoft outlook calendar and email (to enable tasks such as writing reports, formatting board reports, producing, updating and manipulating spreadsheets in Excel, and co-ordinating meetings or events)
- A degree of flexibility (tasks will be varied and may include distributing post and keeping kitchen areas tidy in addition to more complex administrative tasks)
An awareness and appreciation of the world of architecture and how it operates would be an advantage, but a willingness to learn about this is equally as important.
We envisage this will be a full time role but we are open to discussions on individuals requesting part time hours to work flexibly.
This is also a unique opportunity to work for an employee owned company which has won awards for workplace wellbeing. We offer a great workplace environment with enviable benefits, including share ownership options, health cash plan, flexi days and flexible working hours.
If you wish to apply please click the apply button below to upload a Cover Letter and CV.
We look forward to receiving your application!