Are you a Technologist looking for your next challenge with a progressive and supportive employer with a triple bottom line? (People, Planet and Purpose)
We are offering an opportunity for a talented individual to join our London Studio.
A bit about us
Stride Treglown is the tenth largest architecture practice in the UK. We are a certified B Corp and accredited carbon neutral in our operation.
Stride Treglown creates people-focused places. We pride ourselves on hiring the best and most creative talent and helping you develop your career in the direction you want it to go. As an employee-owned and inclusive practice, we are dedicated to increasing our diversity to represent the communities in which we live, work and you will have a real say in what we do and how we work.
We are on the lookout for a talented Architectural Technologist with at least 2 years post degree experience, to join our London Studio.
We want to provide you with opportunities to use and develop your delivery and communications skills whilst working within a stimulating multidisciplinary environment. There is therefore scope for development within this role. We work on a diverse range of projects and pride ourselves on our innovative yet responsive approach to our clients brief, providing quality in outcome and approach every step of the way.
Knowledge of Revit is highly desirable, and we would expect the successful candidate to fully engage with Revit and use it to support our BIM technologies and processes.
- A broad/general experience in construction with good working building/construction knowledge
- Degree qualified, or equivalent
- Desire to learn new construction techniques and solutions
- Good interpersonal skills to enable effective team working, communication with the client (as appropriate) and knowledge sharing across the studio / organisation
- Proven ability to resolve technical challenges and produce accurate technical information, with a level of flexibility of approach to a project
- Experience of co-ordinating the work of associated professional consultants and potentially the internal design team
- Ability to balance workload as the role may require you to balance more than one project at any one time.
- Working knowledge of Revit
- BIM skills
- NBS Create Experience
- Experience within residential, education or refurbishment sectors.
- Producing, analysing and advising upon specification, materials selection and detailed design solutions in relation to performance and production criteria
- Ensuring compliance with design, legal, statutory and professional requirements for large and complex projects
What we can offer
- Part (minimum 80% full time equivalent) or Full-time hours
- Flexible work environment
- A comprehensive benefit package
- A friendly, open and caring culture
- Opportunity to own the business with us through employee share ownership
If you would like to be considered, please include;
- Cover Letter explaining why you are right person for this role
- CV covering your professional achievements and experiences
- Portfolio that includes examples of your best projects to show us that you right person for this role.
Please apply via our website – you do not need to join or subscribe to any third party websites.
Please note, we unfortunately will not be able to provide visa sponsorship to the successful applicant.
We look forward to hearing from you.