Stride Treglown creates people focused architecture. We pride ourselves on hiring the best and most creative talent and helping you develop your career in the direction you want it to go. As an employee-owned practice, you will have a real say in what we do and how we work.
We are now adding fresh talent to our Bristol team and are looking for a Graduate Technologist / Technician or a Technologist/Technician.
As a practice leading the market in the use of BIM technology and processes, we are committed, experienced and expert BIM users. Our BIM approach is one of teamwork and cooperation with our design team partners. This philosophy is clear in all that we do.
Is this the job for you?
The role would suit someone who is degree/ HNC qualified (or equivalent), can answer basic queries and lead work packages on projects. It’s possible that you may have started, or are ready to start, leading on your own project with regular supervision from a more experienced professional.
Our work ranges across public and private sector, from inception to completion and with values ranging from £1m – £50m+. We are looking for someone who is passionate, has a can do attitude and is flexible.
- Prepares drawings, plans and documents for statutory approvals
- Contributes to the detailed design process
- Co-ordinates detailed design information
- Manages own workload
- Inputs into specifications with standard details for construction work
- Collates, organises and investigates appropriate information
- Contributes to the detailed design process by spotting and resolving queries ahead of time
- Contributes to meetings or answers queries in respect of own areas of work
What we can offer:
- Part (minimum 75% full time equivalent) or Full-time hours
- Flexible work environment
- A comprehensive benefit package
- A contemporary working environment in an excellent location
- A friendly, open and caring culture
- Future opportunity to own the business with us through employee share ownership
If you are interested in joining our team then please include a;
- Cover Letter explaining why you are the right person for this role
- CV covering your professional achievements and experiences
- Portfolio that includes examples of your best projects to show us that you right person for this role
We look forward to hearing from you.