We are pleased to announce several strategic appointments that take effect from the beginning of July.
Laurence Reilly joins our Bristol office as Head of Design Management, a new role within the practice.
He will be using his impressive experience gained through a career of working with major contractors – most recently as Kier’s Head of Design – to help us further build our relationships with contractor clients. He’ll also be working with our project teams to help streamline our own information flows and work processes to improve our efficiency and effectiveness.
We are also delighted to make several promotions. Congratulations to the following people:
- Stephen Dolphin – Divisional Director for Organisational Change – Bristol
- Sean Peacock – Divisional Director Head of HR – Bristol
- David Banner – Senior Associate Architect – Truro
- Danny Harris – Senior Associate Architect – Bristol
- Jacqui Pollard – Senior Associate Architect – Bristol
- Toni Riddiford – Senior Associate Architect – Bristol
- Rob Wheaton – Senior Associate Architect – Cardiff
This comes at a time when we need to be making positive plans for new ways of working. We need to look to a life beyond the immediate challenges of COVID 19, and this is a great step in that direction.