Green Week aims to give people a better understanding of sustainable issues. It teaches us how to reduce our carbon footprint, while engaging with our local communities.
The week usually consists of talks, walks and events organised by our staff. Each office takes part and, of course, the public are welcome to join us.
Previous years’ highlights include:
- publication of our 52 Big Ideas for Bristol book
- a Top Gear style Man v Machine race across Bristol
- yoga in the park in London
- #WildGreenWeek photo competition
- the opening of our office allotments
- design a bird box competition
- shared local meals
- pot-luck lunches
- #SustainableSupper – asking staff to tweet what they cooked during Green Week.